Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm a failure

Now already 5am something,just finished doing my assignment~
Last minute work again~why human being like to do last mininute work?
Wat's next???Burn the mid night oil again!hehe...my style~i trying my best to change~
suddently feel like l'm a failure...don't know why i have this kind of feeling-.-"
What is the reason for life n it seem like we just live to wait die...my world is black ,grey and white colour,not rainbow colour...
I wonder why the ppl out there said life is meaningful n life is colourful?They always thing positive?
I think i ard tough enough to beat all the challenges down...
some ppl even dare not to step out...jia ru be tough~don't believe other ppl believe yourself then enough..nothing is impossible!!!!study hard to earn what i want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment