Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unspeakable feelings 😞

Your words do carry weights, I take it seriously but you don't treat it as a matter~ I really wonder how do you think actually?! The words you told me that night clear in my mind... You are the first guy who make me cried badly!We shared our joys,our hard time at works, our investment business and plenty... Am sure you are clear with what I want, what I chase since the day we knew each others~ you know I fall in you, and I know you feel so on me too but what stop us being together?! Long distance for me isn't a matter, but for you it is terrible bad~ I tried not to text you,not to call you,not to reply the msg that sent from you,but I can't! Cause a simple "hello" MSG from you can make me jump high and I couldn't find a reason not to reply you! I will jealous when you tell me how nice that girl is, I don't know do you have the same feelings as mine if I tell you how smart or how handsome that guy is?! I just want to tell the great feelings towards you still never gone~ let us work hard together and face the challenges together seriously I not mind at all! I not mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment