Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crossing each day from the calender

Now I realised that how hard my parents work.
They're been working hard all day long.
after this task continue another new task~
No rest , no relax ,no taking a nap...
and since I started my work as a kindergarten teacher,
I really grow up day-by-day…
Learn a lot of things over there…thx my principle and ex-principle for teaching me~
Hope my parents can see my hardwork and see me grow up little by little~ hopefully^___^
Anyway, this will be a season for me to learn and to grow up~
Haha~ recently I did a stupid thing~
My colleagues and I, both of us are very funny~
We crossing each day from the calendar…
We’re so happy tmr will be February….wait the day come…
End of this Feb she will stop working at here and continue her study (tamil language) inaponana…sap per rel~~
and June she will fly to India for her medical study~good luck^^
For my side,plan to take my diploma at Segi College…”still in planning”
Wait my result out first~(hope can achieved good result)

Will be going to Shanghai this coming CNY….wink^^
I’m so excited now!!!!Jump up and down~ still have 2 more week
Wi wu wi wu~ sound childish right?
Thx daddy and mummy~ LOVE ya^____^ I’m really a fortunate child…

Aisk~ have no idea what to write…just stop here~

Quote to share~
If you push hard against something and move it, you have done work.

4 comments:

  1. what mean by inaponana and sap per rel?? erm... u r going to shanghai during cny?? alone?? with family?? then do u coming to australia again??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya~going to shanghai wit my family....
    inaponana and sap per rel~u cant undersatnt that?
    tamil language la wei~try to say it faster~haha^^
    *IF SHE STILL HAV MONEY INSIDE HER BANK ACCOUNT SURELY 100% SHE WILL BE GOING THERE~*haha^^ur sis wan to go ma???denny???

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm... i think denny will come to here!! then how about u?? wanna come to here?? my sis?? u talk to her la~~ now the air ticket is less than RM2500....

    ReplyDelete