Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love

I found this at 1 book~ nice^_____^
Want to share this with all of you~

Love is Forever
Love is very patient and mercy,
Love is not jealous,
Love does not boast , impudent , not shy ,
not to their own benefit ,
not easy to anger ,
not easy of the evil ,
and does not like injustice ,
just like the truth,
Everything inclusive,
And they believe everything hope,
Patient everything,
LOVE IS TRUE~

Suddenly think of someone that who lived far apart with me right now~
and how far United States and Malaysia is???
How are you there?
keep on asking myself why,why,why,and why....
Why I'm not an American o why you're not a Malaysian????
Haha~am i too naive if compare with the girl that same age with me?
That day received ur friend text-ed and he said not for a moment~
after saw this,do you know what are my feeling?
Now it is time for me to forget everything!!!

Today is my best friend birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend~
show ur big name here~CHIN YEE FENG^___^wink~
anyway Happy BIrthday~

3 comments:

  1. haha~~ thankss gal... now only saw my name in ur blog!! thankss alot... erm... r u missing somebody... wakaka~~ the chinese guy or the american??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touch???C la~how's important u in my heart...next time when my birthday u also need to do so ya... don't forget the date 4th of july~muahaha^__^
    Both of them also miss~miss u too....haha^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~~ i will remember to do so!! dont worry~~ miss ya~~ take care!!

    ReplyDelete